What is the "Bane-Clene ® Way?"
You can trust the Bane-Clene ® Way
The Bane-Clene system is recognized by leading carpet makers as a safe, efficient and thorough method of carpet maintenance for all carpet fibers including wool.
Operators are trained and certified under the auspices of Bane-Clene® Institute, a training and certification school approved by the Carpet and Rug Institute.
The Bane-Clene System uses External Extraction® to thoroughly clean and revitalize your carpet and upholstery.
- A whisper of vapor and a rush of air is all you hear inside your home.
- Bulky equipment remains in our truck to protect your walls and furnishings from damage.
- Our truck is quiet, too, and you will not disturb your neighbors.
- The patented Bane-Clene® system heats cleaning solution to just the right, safe temperature to prevent harm to carpet fibers. Gentle, effective cleaning agents and pre-softened water-vapor loosens soil which is immediately extracted to ensure sparkling clean, residue-free carpets.
- A sealed hose from the truck prevents spillage in your home. We don't use your water or sewage facilities and never pump dirty water onto your lawn or driveway.
Why Should I Choose Bane-Clene ®?
- The Bane-Clene® System is a tested, proven and unique carpet cleaning system, which will safely freshen and clean your carpets.
- Bane-Clene® is a warm water extraction system which uses no abrasive brushes or harsh chemicals. Pressures, temperatures, and the pH of the cleaning agent are all carefully controlled. Bane-Clene leaves carpets soft, the texture restored, the colors brightened and better able to withstand future soiling. More than 95% of the moisture from cleaning is recovered with the Bane-Clene® System. Carpets dry quickly, stay cleaner, and last longer.
- Problems such as rust stains, pet odors and spots, heavy traffic lane soil, and shampoo or powdery residue from previous cleanings can be treated with our uniquely formulated cleaning agents and superior equipment.
- With Bane-Clene®, all the heavy equipment stays in the truck - nothing enters your home but the operator, with a cleaning head and a long hose.
- We bring our own presoftened water and do not use your water or disposal facilities. All the dirty water and unpleasant odor goes out through the sealed hose into the waste water tank in the cleaning van. There is no messy clean-up afterwards and no danger of spillage in your home or office.
- In the case of high-rise apartments, offices and condominiums, Bane-Clene® Systems are capable of portable operation without sacrificing high quality. The deep, warm water extraction will provide the optimum in appearance for your fine carpeting.
- Bane-Clene ® has worked with fiber producers and carpet mills in testing their products, and Bane-Clene® constantly updates training programs to include instruction in the cleaning of all new carpet materials. Regional meetings and video training tapes keep Bane-Clene® representatives informed of changes in cleaning technology.
- Major carpet manufacturers recommend that carpets be professionally cleaned, and leading fiber producers and carpet mills recommend the safe, efficient and dependable Bane-Clene® System..
Why Choose Us?
TRUCK MOUNTED, BANE-CLENE ® EQUIPMENT - THE SAFEST AND GENTLEST!
We exclusively use the Bane-Clene® System, which is endorsed, recommended or used by the leading carpet manufacturers. This system combines the correct water temperature, pressure, vacuum lift and gentle cleaning agents to produce the BEST cleaning results.
ONLY OUR HOSES, CLEANING TOOLS AND TECHNICIANS ENTER YOUR HOME!
It's quiet! We leave all of the heavy equipment outside in our truck. We only bring our hoses, cleaning tools and of course, our technicians into your home. You won't even know we're working!
QUIET, ELECTRIC POWERED SYSTEM
Our system is so quiet that you won't even know it's running. Since the heart of the system is powered by clean, safe electric motors you won't have to listen to the "loud racket" that traditional systems produce. There are no toxic fumes and there is no danger of carbon monoxide poisoning as is always present when a gas-powered engine is in operation. The engine of our truck does not run during cleaning. Each year there are numerous accidents related to the use of traditional gas or propane powered truck-mounted machines.
QUICK DRYING PROCESS, RESIDUE FREE
The Bane-Clene® Process recovers over 98% of the solution used to clean the carpet. We inject just enough solution into the carpet at just the right pressure, then quickly extract it back out before it can penetrate the backing of the carpet. This perfect balance of pressure and suction allows the carpet to dry in several hours, not several days!
UNIFORMED, BONDED AND INSURED TECHS
Our technicians are friendly, knowledgeable professionals. We work very hard to recruit, train and develop long-term associates to serve you now and for years to come. Our company is insured and bonded for your protection. We always perform a series of background screenings on all new applicants at our company.
11 YEARS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
We've been in the business of cleaning for quite some time. Over the years we have developed many systems and learned many techniques that allow us to provide the best service possible to our clients. If we don't know how to do something, we'll tell you.
YOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Simply put, we guarantee our work and stand behind the service that we deliver. If for any reason you are not satisfied, call us and we'll gladly return to fix any problem areas to your liking. Your complete satisfaction is our goal.
Top of Page
Choosing a Carpet Cleaner
Nationwide, there are more than 45,000 professional carpet cleaning firms using hundreds of cleaning methods, processes, chemicals, equipment and endless combinations of these different ingredients. Most carpet cleaning firms are reputable, but, as in any industry, there are some that lack training and even some who may be unethical.
Some basic suggestions in choosing a cleaning service
Your own experience or that of a relative or friend is absolutely the best way to choose someone to come into your home or place of business.
With a reputable cleaning service, everything necessary for normal cleaning should be included in the quoted price. Odor control treatments, carpet and fabric protectors and difficult spot removal services are usually extra and will be fully explained prior to the service.
The cleaning industry is ripe with "bait and switch" advertisers. Ads touting $99 a home may be tempting, but avoid doing business with anyone whose advertising sounds too good to be true. The price of gasoline alone prevents anyone from driving a vehicle and providing a good service at such a low price. These are called "Foot in the Door" operations. There will be extra charges for deep-cleaning, vacuuming, pre-spot treatment, color brightening, grooming and even for using a detergent. A $99 a room quote can end up costing hundreds of dollars before they are finished. Beware, some of these operators can be terribly intimidating.
- Schedule an appointment with anyone who solicits your business on the telephone.
- Make an appointment with anyone who canvases your neighborhood.
- Hire anyone who insists on being paid in cash.
- Be pressured into buying extra services you do not want or did not order.
- Allow anyone to bring gasoline, LP gas or other dangerous material into your home.
- Allow a service truck to sit with the engine running adjacent to your home or in an attached garage. Carbon monoxide is insidious and very dangerous.
- Allow anyone to take your credit card away from your premises.
- Allow anyone to dispose of dirty water on your lawn, driveway, street or storm sewer.
- Make a check payable to an individual. Make a check payable only to a company name.
- Pay extra for pre-spotting, vacuuming, pile setting, deep scrubbing, dual/triple processes or other so-called enhancements to cleaning. Any that are necessary are part of the normal service of a reputable company.
Be Sure To:
- Ask if the company is insured. If skeptical, ask to see a certificate of insurance.
- Ask if they have the necessary licenses to do business in your community.
- Ask if their cleaning technicians have achieved certification.
- Insist on identification before letting someone enter your home.
- Move your small, delicate and easily-breakable treasures yourself.
- Expect movement and replacement of furniture at no charge unless otherwise specified.
- Ask if carcinogens or other harmful chemicals such as Butyl Cellosolve®, carbon tetrachloride or high pH chemicals are used in the cleaning process.
- Schedule with someone who answers their phone and all of your questions promptly, courteously and to your complete satisfaction.
Top of Page
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Products
General Cleaning Products